Sunday, March 07, 2004

and she dreams again...



Christin,e zelia, thanks for staying up wif me tonite. Chris, i read that you said, there are these people called what of society?? erm, the pple who insulted you and all? well, please help me think of a solution to people who diliberately choose when to talk to you, and when not. I think it;s so rude, not to reply smsed that are urgent. I think it's so rude, to take a person for granted, and think lowly of a person. I think it's rude, to ignore someone. I think it's rude, rude, and downright hurting, to choose when to talk to a person, and when not. period.

It is not normal human behaviour. And i'm sure this isnt me being sensitive. Cummon, look here, how would you feel if you had to face this kind of shit? It's been too long a period odf time, and I'm petty much running out of patience, despite the respect i have for the person. You noe, it's like you try and try, fogetting each time, putting it aside, but its gets so painfully irritating.

Thank goodness it aint family matters.


yes, the "genre" of my last two posts have been pretty diff from my usual happy ones, but it's just the really bad day today.

I forgot to mention i ought a toering, for the first time veer, and it broke beforei could wear it. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home