Monday, March 29, 2004

and she dreams again...


"good try! Go for second round! " - baby

I dunnoe...everyone said it was good...you said it was a gd try...coz you knew tht i can do better...even i didnt think of tt...until mum told me...i miss you very badlt...and its burning in me to tell you so, but i CAN'T. I dun like it one bit. I pretend to be happy tokin to you...but i am and im not. You didnt even bother tt i was cantoring today...you've been ignoring me...maybe coz you feel we're contacing each other too often at one point?..why? why do you do these things to me..giv me hope..and drop me flat...i so friggin wana just tell you, but i know tht would make things worse. your little input, and our less than five min conversations make me very sad. i miss you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home