Thursday, April 15, 2004

and she dreams again...


Recently, it's been a series of cab-taking. Too much in fact. I need to control this...it's getting outta hand. Since the debarment exercise was over, i've been slacking. Thurs missed two classes, Tue missed two lectures, but all four of coz for the reasons that i was way tired and couldn't afford to fall sick yet...and that i found the lectures a waste of time. I know that now you won't get debarred but you'll fail if you don't do well. I'm sick, so sick of everything. Just realli wana finish this sem off and get the break. Everything ends next thurs, a whole week from now, and it seems awfully long.

My ever nagging flu is back, with disgusting green phelgm. I keep coughing and throwing out phelgm and that's all i smell. I've been eating a little too much too. I'm gald though, that it is bacterial and not viral--found out from my medical friend.

Dad and Mum are home!!! yay!! I was telling sis, angel how happy i am that they're coming back. Her bro just came back too!. And they bought a lot of stuff for us!!!!! =)

Yesterday, i had two friends who came to me for relationship problems. How weird. I'm honoured though, that they truested me enuff to tell me. I felt like love guru, but in actual fact, i'm one of the least experienced?? Oh anway.

While suny island experienced black out last nite, my house had a very short 15 mins black out too, coz of electrical trip. Heh, such coincidence.

Alright, gotta get back to trying to kick off regionalk paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home