Sunday, May 23, 2004

and she dreams again...

(And Today is a Better day)

It was a great day and i have a story to share! Well, that's the later part. I went for the usual half a yr dental checkup and it was great to see the dentist again. (Not the cleaning part,) but just nice to see him again. Afterall, i have been going to this same dentist clinic for years..Forgot to mention, lunch was good. Orchard Point, new stores, new set meals. Absolutely nice. Dinner was just as good! (but that's later, too)

Went across to Centrepoint, and mum ended up purchasing a tiger cook wok and some other stuff for frying, making of pizzas, etc. That was quite well worth it. Nick and I got bored after the demos, so we hopped over to Times Bookshop. I bought two bookmarks, a keychain and a b-dae card (for my maths teacher, i'm going to visit next week) The other stuff is for someone else.

Then i was happy to find the book I'm reading presently. And since it is so much easier a to read, coz the fonts are bigger and all, I read from that instead.
Bought more stuff from cold storage, and had an ice-cream at macs, after which was a very nice jap dinner at......the food court! haha =D It was nice=) *oashi ne*

Why am i so happy? Coz i had a day out with my family, and today, it's reconfirmed time and again, that my family is so close knitted; no matter what happens, we are still too stuck to each other already. i mean that in the best way. I agree, there are days i feel tired, but there are better days where it's very cherished. I had an understanding today, and next week, my schedule is packed! Uh-huh, you heard me correctly. :)

I know it really may not be anything to some of you, but having to accomodate and sacrifice, and make my days more productive and happy, next week on, will be longer days, and fulfilling whatever i'm supposed to everyday. =) Yeah.

Startin off: Tues, back to sec schl and meet sec schl fren. Wed: out with mum shopping! Sales! Thurs: Out with ma sista! *wink, i know you're reading* Fri: LOTR exhibition! The rest of the days for family movie going, and other stuff.

I'm practising my singing again!! off I go for now. See Ya~

--Well, yes, I do have some worries to work on, but i think i'll be able to pull thru, somehow--with God's grace and guidance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home