Monday, July 26, 2004

and she dreams again...
 
Something magical, unbelieveable, and touching happened today. Or rather, like JUST. I was checking my mail, and *he* (yes, ithought i won't be writing about him anymore) wrote big Sam  an email thru the choir list.  Many would think, what's the big deal? But, you see, he has NEVER ever written the choir emails; not to mention a personal one. I think God has finally touched him, and I have a very strong feeling that this is just the beginning of his faith jounrey. I am truly, very happy for him. There were some things he said, that really touched me, and some that I took to be indirect messeges to me. I know, becoz we're not and won'r ever be together in a long time, I can't exacttly be there for him...but my prayers for him will never end. Thanks. I'm proud of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home