Saturday, July 17, 2004

and she dreams again...
 
Happy Birthday !!! To quite a few people :)
 
Nite, dear. thank you for tonite. Took away my pain, made my cheek muscles were aching earlier from all that smiling. It's a great nice way of relieving stress after a whole week. Also amde me realise how silly I am, always thinking negative thoughts and thinking too much when you never realli meant to hurt me intentionally. proba i was the silly one trying to avoid you.thank you, love. Let me write it down, while I'm still "high" on it, coz i'm very bad at "maintaining" and I know I may lose the feeling fast. I rrealli wish you were with me everyday.=) haha...but then, like that no need to concentrate liao loh!
 
What's nice, is I realise i can seperate this "little world" of thoughts from my work-filled-mind, then when the work kicks in, like eqarlier when I started to sort out stuff, suddenly all the craziness I had earlier just disappeared. =( But the meories stay. Thanbk you, Lord, for another rare occasion. Many little things add up.
 
Olrite, need to sleep. My days are getting longer. Everyday so packed. this isn't the max yet. This is only the beginning! Ahh! Darn, i need to contact sponsors and cast and all. Just sent out one email and how many attachments to my grp...all the paperwork stuff. lots of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home