Monday, June 28, 2004

and she dreams again...

Hols are over, and reality is realli back. I didn't make it, but my dear did, so that's great. Had a gd talk with my mum yesterday...that was nice. Third yr; i don't know what it means to me, and i hope for a smoother roller coaster...my heart is older, and my mind too...so i don't wana play any more games or whatsoever.
IS class was blah today lah. Home elctricity...hmm rite. Comp Animation is just ok. So happy I have Jermaine with me for Mondays...had a great time with her. Nikky, Samantha, Jon Loo are in my class...and familiar faces from mcm (for home electricity). Char, Jia, Viv, Robz, and a few familiar faces in cg class. Met rich, jus and shaun koh before class. That was refreshing.
Ive found out some interestinf cats abt the cg lecturer. like what the.
Anyways, a she said smth to me today...and i didnt react to it, though jerm jumped to my defence...all i have to say is, the fact that you said that gurl, means you don't know me. You realli don't anyway...if you did, you'd know my reasons. so, pls dont be so shallow. Actually, i'd think you'd know better...oh well. It's olrite la.
So, that was first day. I start recording sessions tmr nite!yay=) No lessons tmr...can sleep in.
one of my little bros just came back from holiday..poor boy still having jet lag..hahaha....kk...gonna go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home