Friday, June 25, 2004

and she dreams again...

We've got a new car :) It's black..and i love it. Everything in it feels higher, because it's a fatter, taller car. hahaa...I feel proud of my dad, coz I know it's his new "baby". I know how it feels, when you get something out of yr own earnings. Better when you have a loving family to share it with. Please don't mistake this for arrogance and me being proud. We had to change the car, like how you "trade in" mobile phones. Apparently, it was the best time to "trade it in" now.

I love my dad and mum. They've been so, very, very good to me. So much to the extent, i feel terribly "bad". I got a new blouse again today. However, shopping time was n't as much because i delayed everyone today, and grandma had a fall, again for the third time. She'e beginning to "lose it." Dementia is kicking in.

I love the way things are with my family now--My bro and I had one of our many sibling talks again last night(hence why i couldn't wake up today).---Everything happens for a reason, and who I am today, how i think and everything has been God's plan. My family, is the most important to me after God. "him" being the next probably, well, relationships wise. As for him, after talking with bro, I shared with him about "things" and we both agreed him and I right now, we're on different levels. Everything we're thinking now is different. he is still, very much, a boy. So, he'll have to grow up a little first. That means I'll have to wait. But that's alright. he needs time too.

From an e-mail my friend sent me, she said "maybe you get feelings for someone else, wheny ou miss the person you actually love"

And in a show I watched tonight, this was said: If you don't say what you need to say now, there may not be a tomorrow for you to say it. --I wish I could now, but, everything in it's own time. What's worrying me is that I'm getting weaker. Eberytime I go out, the next day i feel worse. I hope I'll be fine.

So, today i'll leave here with this again, that God has his wonderful, strange ways.

for school is gonna be a challenge, I still have to face it for now. I'll try to my very best.

Thank you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home