Friday, June 18, 2004

and she dreams again...

*a Most productive day*

Today was definitely busy, busy, busy. And I'm happy it was a productive day. I woke up pretty early, and after reading papers, having breakfast and all, i think i prob tok out a few rounds of clothes from the dryer. Anyway, I was tasked to do some choir admin stuffm, and I did, throughout the day, calling, chatting online with diff choir members. This sunday, we're gonna be full force! Sherine will be back with her newly wed husband, and Fred and Sammie will be back too. Plus, we'll be taking photos for each section, and we'll be learning a new song.( heh, the one that I have duet with "him".) Cantoring this sunday too.

Besides doing choir stuff, had two super long conversations, and I mopped the floor too. Ard evening, i was already feeling rather tired, physically and mentally. heh. My newly adopted small nick brother, also kept smsing me non stop! hahaha...hwta else...mm, my bathe was real fast, then...made my new e-mail account. yes, will be deleting the other accounts soon.

new add is : melissa_liaw@yahoo.com.sg

newaz, even had time to wacth tv, but calling people took alotta time. Only sad thing, is that today, i just didn't have time for practise. Damn. it's 5am and I'm up again, coz I just did a hell lot of emailing and shit...coz of the new account. Phew.*sweatdrops*

Meeting my sis tmr...hope i can wake up man...tired...oh gosh...

I think i realli didn't stop doing any sorat work today..hahaha...the busy days are coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home