Thursday, June 17, 2004

and she dreams again...

Hm, so what story do I have to share today? What was different today, compared to the last two days? Mon-Meeting at sam's...Tues-facial...and today:

**FANTASTIC DAY**
I met the guy from the recording company. I learnt a lot from him today. he has a wealth of experience in singing. It brings singing up to a totally different level.He has all my respect, as far as his knowledge of the art in concern.
After that wonderful meeting, I left, having more determination than ever, to master this art that i love. Then, i met up with mum and spent another day shopping till night.=) She bought me alot of new stuff again.=) I really am very fortunate. Dad joined us later for dinner, and we bought him some stuff too!
Wile we were going to the car park, I bumped into Ryan on the street. He was so nice to call out to me. It was nice to see him again after school ended. Oh, i also bumped into a choir member on the bus when I was going to town, and i bumped into jill's old classmate on the mrt to town. Yeah. That's about it. However, Mum and I really had a very good time together today.=)

Now, i've got some choir admin stuff to do. Gotta go. See ya peeps.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home