Friday, June 11, 2004

and she dreams again...

Good Afternoon everyone
I couldn't sleep last night, as i wrote. From sleeping at 2am, i ended up sleeping at 430am. I think I only fell asleep at 530am. Qhat's worst, I was already hungry like ^#$%^$#&%^#&$# yea you get it. So, sleeping made it more difficult. I had some weird dreams. One was about being with this bunch of friends, swimming in this place, and we went too far out. i was w some guy i apparently love alot. I don't know who! wthell? And there was this other guy among the group of friends tht i didn't take with me...coz i grabbed this guy i apparently love oh so much, and swam back to the place we came from. Like, how could i possibly havbe that much strength? Hahaha. And another dream, it hgad my family members...we seem to be at thegrund floor of my block...and Neil and some of my friends were w me. Don't ask me...it was smth damn weird w neil...*puzzled* He was suddenly extremely tall! crazy man.

Rught now, i feel like i didn't sleep, coz i woke up at 10? 1230? and 2pm..before I actually woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home