Thursday, June 10, 2004

and she dreams again...

Why are you so special to me? The way i become so happy just because i got to talk to you, made me look so wrong, and like as if I realli did strike a lottery.
Why are you so special to me? Talking to you when you don't reply. But those two days of memories will live in me forever, and never leave me.
Why are you so much more photogenic than me? Even though Dawn thinks that I am, Sometimes i get a nice pic but, You always do.
Why are you so adorably lazy, and hence always asking me to help you and do stuff for you and yet i don't mind?
I feel like i'm going silly. Day in, day out, the person who I think most of,is you.
The way I feel for you, and the way things are going, is prob written in every love song on earth.
You'll prob appear in my dream again tonight. This is madness.

I chose my electives this afternoon. Basic home electricity and 3D animation, with jermaine from mcm. they have so much more electives than us. My request will haf to wait till Mrs Choo gets back. Oh damn. What luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home