Tuesday, June 08, 2004

and she dreams again...

*tired day*

Haha. yes, woke yp like at 230? But my body is aching all over esp my legs. And for some strange reason, i'm awfully tired. My eyes have felt like they're closing the whole day long.
Alias is back, and damn it's kickass.!!! *rawks*
Chris came back from cambodia le!! yay! Welcome back dearie...
"he" was online the whole day today...and damn, if you ask me, it feels so good to at least be able to "watch" and kinda know whether he's busy, away or what...yeah. he's gone to sleep already. We didn't talk today...and neither did he reply my msgs, but he did so yesterday. Usually, i'll have like with no way of knowing what he;s doing during the week. at least now i do ;)
Dawnie has an eye for someone now. Hehee...and she's even better than i am at such stuff. wahahaha. So nice to talk to her like the good old times again.
Hmm...well "news" seems to be spreading a bit. hehe. Till you find out. hahaa.
Alritey. I'm so sleepy...nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home