Monday, June 07, 2004

and she dreams again...

*Wondeful week*

I've had the most incredible week . The most lovely more like it. Just believe me when I say this. I don't want to explain yet why.
there's another reason also, coz I spent alot of time with "him" this week. i think I probably remember every action, every joke, every single moment we spoke and were together this week.
I will stop refering to him as my baby i Guess. he's not even mine yet. But, when he is, I think it'll be more special to announce.
God worked wonders for me this week. I thank all for yr prayers and yr well wishes. lso for your hugs and support. love you all.
There are some friends i miss such as Neil, Gabriel, Jasmine mei, Angel sis, Dawn, Kellyne, Vincent, Uncle Zul, Abang, Stephanie Ng and Stefanie Yang, Samuel titi, And my Sammie the other chopstick who is away now. Reading thru all yr msgs again reminds me of what special friends you are.
This week, my dearest, dearest faction and choir have shown me so much love. Thank you.
I'm all excited and ready to go. Saw alot of seniors and juniors today.
"He" finally added me online. Jared the orange carrot and ex-mushroom aka NS boy, teased him about us again today. this is the third blatant teasing in my presence tsince the vigil. i don't know how long it's been going on and I don't know what it means. I've got some lovely photos of "him" and the rest though. :)
I made two new friends and have clicked very well with them. thanks Jared and Brian for introducting them. Hey kalyn and Don, it was most lovely spending the last two days with you guys and everyone. I really enjoyed myself.

-if it's something you really want, the universe will workthings out to help you- Dawn Toh.

"haha, I feel so expensive wearing a 400 dollar shirt"-W
"you see, the dice is green now, and yellow there,,,,you see it? now, blow at it. Okay, now it's green here, and red there. haha...you know why?"-W

Dearest, no words can express how I feel now. Thank you. We made it.=) Let's work hard together again. We can.=)

Sis, i bet you know what i'm talking about coz i told you. Hush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home