Sunday, May 30, 2004

and she dreams again...

Yes, I dream again. I'm always dreaming, and always daring to dream. About what I love, about who I love, and about what I can be or could have been like.
I'm hurting inside. I feel these tears inside my eyes, wanting to flow out and wet my whole face. My chest area is painful and I walk away from him. I don't think i can go on. Not with him treating me this way. I know I will inside, But i think my "doings" have to stop. I think he knows, I know and everyone else knows I like him. When we're just friends and nothing 'weird" is happening, we're fine and relaxed and buddies. But, Eerytime I try something, he backs off. He oesn't talk to me like the way he would. He was so cold tonight. Everything was awkward. He was sitting on the coach just next to me, and I didn't even look back at him. I only knew he is behind me. we didn't chat. not even aidle chatter. He did and said things i felt uncomfortable with. He wasn't listening when i was singing. He called my bro the entire time, and I have become invisible and non existent. What have I done? And I haven't even tried telling him.

I guess an angel is really not what i deserve. I deserve worse. He deserves better, and with that said, I guess I've lost the battle. No more calling him my baby, no more dreaming that he'll be mine someday, W, I love you. No one else but you. You go out there and make me proud. I'll always be just here, watching you.

Sis, thanks for always being here for me. I guess you won't need to hear all thses from me anymore. Dont' worry, i'm fine. Btw, I'll be staying home next week, so Not meeting you. You know why=) So, yeah. I'll see you aagin. Love ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home