Friday, May 28, 2004

and she dreams again...

@am...My eyes are groggy...and my glands beneath my face are hurting, together with the terrible ulcers in my mouth...I'm staying home tomorrow. Need ta rest after agoing out so much this week! My family went to watch Shrek 2 Earlier...and WOW!!! It's so funny, and so entertaining! The sound designers did a fantabulous job! The animatords sure had fun spoofing every other fairytale they could think of!! whahaha *grinz*
Also went to alter my pants at U2 and collect dad's watch before that. Guess who found me on Hi5? Audrey chin!!! Oh gosh...daph, you know who i'm tokin abt! She like disappeared for so damn long!

Sis...so sorri dear...couldn't arrnge today...have smth for you actually...hehe=)

Tmr's Junita's bbq dinner...I'm not going...so J, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! celebrate in style!

K, koonz time...bleah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home