Thursday, May 27, 2004

and she dreams again...

Mum and I went shopping today, and we bought quite a lot of new clothes and footwear! Mum's the best at spoiling me! Wahaha...I'm really grateful though, coz I felt so guilty. I already have so much at home. I treated her to coffee bean though...coz I wanted to thank her...=) It was a lovely day

Best of all, i got in touch with Alex Choong, Ziyuan, Lijin, Shirin, Natalie, and previosly jeanie, and alex is trying to arrange for sharon to come along with us :) But maybe next week might not be feasible. These girls are my "gang" I used to hang out with in secondary school. RuoXi is overseas, and so is Sonia, Tracy, Mel Chin, and I've no idea who else...It was so nice, picking up the phone, sms-ing all of them, and it's like as if we've still been in touch these past three years. We yacked and chatted like as if we just graduated from sec schl yesterday. But out of all of us, onlt three aren't attached. Wahaha. I heard everyone else is attached, and their love stories can be written into a book now. !! keke (^___^)

Man am i happy to have them back in my life...=)

This week has been nostalgic week. Back to sec schl, back to sec schl frens...back to a good everything with everyone. I really wish it's that good, but anyway, decisions have also been made, focus is back again, and I'm ready to fight the next battle.

Family going out for movie tmr night, and actually suppose to meet sis tmr...but she too has smth on in the evening. I'm so sorry babe, cancelling again ... timing isn't too good. But I miss you too, dearly. I'll see you soon. Promise.

My "gang",we mie have ta delay coz i'll need time to organise everyone's schdules! Agh, they're mostly working, busy with bf's and all...gah.

I now have two ulcers on each side od my upper gum, and it's been there for a few days. It's hurting like freaking shit. Also flu stilll lingering. But, it's become something that is like part of me now.

I'm stoned. peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home