Monday, May 24, 2004

and she dreams again...

Church was alright today. baby cantored, AGAIN! haha...Thank goodness didn't ask mi...
Mel gave me her letter today after three weeks! grr... And we we helping ***** to choose songs for the upcmong auditions..whohohoh~ baby still hasn't joined...waiting, waiting! Yes, i was a little unhaply with him over wed's not coming...but i can NEVER get angry with him, that's my major problem, isn't it? So, of course i still treated him as well as i always do. But i felt that he was distant, today. Despite the time we spent chatting before mass. I bought a keychain for him yesterday...but i didn't give it to him..i wanted to burn more cds for him...but, that too, i didn't...I can't. You'll think me crazy, but even just staring at him from the side, when he came in today, was so comforting...and i wish i could that forever. But, of coz all these tiny moments end so fast. he wore brown with black today, and looked real good. Yes, now every sunday my post seems to be a dedication to him.

During mass, the choir mistress did something that made me very hurt. It was becoz she did something that offended my brother. Due to her stupif "flustered self". I nearly teared as i felt hurt, and unjustice.

That feeling, togethe4r with him being distant to me today...I really couldn't stand it. When we went to ntuc after dinner, i was walking around looking at the ice-creams and snacks, and i kept thinking to myself, whether it is any use at all, continuing all this. I want to, for sure, but is it logical to? His parents treat me and bro very well...they are such nice parents. But there was something he did which made ms start thinking. See, Uncle showed bro and I thier camera..coz they had a photo of a bird nest that formed in thier house, where they grew a plant. But baby said " Don't show the rest, behind, there are other photos...other people..." And i was a little hurt I guess, coz though it may be nothing, it meant i wasn't close nough to him, to be allowed privellege to see them.

I need some sleep. Don't worry, I'm so used to this already. This silly emo girl. Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home