Wednesday, May 26, 2004

and she dreams again...


I had a very good day today. It was special, it was different and it was memorable. It's also a bench mark for me.

I woke up early today, and i went back to KC to visit Mrs Sng and Lee lao Si. I also met up with Jean lau after sooo long. Everything was good. The talks all of us had, and the content being private, I'm sorry i can't reveal. Those who know Mrs Sng and lao si, i apologise I can't write here.

Going back felt good and weird. It sent shivers down my spine coz it felt strange and yet familiar...the Girl Guides are going on a lot of excursions now...BUT the darn notice borad still has weiling's picture??? ...the old picd are all there. Haiz!! Guides ar...wahahah

I bought a drink from the drinks stall, like I always do when I go back...and haha, the auntie and uncle were so happy to see me again! They old liao, so complaining business during hols poor and they can't find work putside...pitiful...

I had two people tell me today I've matrued alot since last time. I'm still shocked abotu what they said. but i accept it and believe that yes, I have, abit.

I had a good talk with my parents about my worries about school. Finally, coz I've made my decision and it's settled. However some things I need to do before I go back.

Also, with regards to my baby...finally told mum how serious I am. I think today, i've set a benchmark. Somethings are different now. I'm very, very happy. God, Thank you. Thank you for your unconditional blessings and protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home