Thursday, May 27, 2004

and she dreams again...


Man, i told myself I'd sleep early...it's already 4am...just took medicines, gonna koonz after this i promise! Results are out. My feelings? The same as it's always been.

American idol winner? Fantasia. I have to disagree with Wen, that Diana is NOT all i-am-cute girl. Diana and Fantasia both sing very well. I know it. Yes, diana is fat, and fantasia has big lips. Still, i'll stay objective. I tot it'd be diana at first. but she just didn't pull it off tonite. Nah-uh. She didn't hit the right notes. Fantasia was good with the last two songs, and she did tamyra gray proud. That was what confirmed my guesses that she'll win. of coz, America has been ever so suprising with thier choices.

Singapore Idol...please, don't let Glenn Ong judge.,Jacinta, yeah. Dick Lee, maybe. Anywa, we'll see. Every idol has differences. America is very lucky to Simon Cowell. I respect that guy.

Was on friendster and found practicurly all my kc friends. need I say more?

rite. Sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home