Friday, June 11, 2004

and she dreams again...


It's 3am and i can't sleep. All lights were off an hour ago, but i can't sleep. My nose is running again, like it always does every single night. I'm so sleepy, but i can't sleep. my mind decides stays active for some strange reason, and it just replays anything at all, from my sea of memories in my head.

I hate nights like these, when it takes more than an hr to sleep. Some nights I sleep so well, and some nights, like last night, will be full of bad dreams. These are usually the really bad dreams that make me cry in the dream, and after a while, I realise I'm actually crying in my sleep. What kind of dreams? Those that have episodes of my worst fears, played out in my head. I don't knwo where they come from, and they totally freak me out.

What was i thinking of earlier as i tried hard to sleep? Besides hoping to clear the continuously clogged nose, which likes to make me uncomfortable every night and morning, my mind floated back to our class chalet at pasir ris. the one where we all drank till some of us, like me, got ourselves silly. I remembered the dare rich made me do, and also the confession he made me say. i wonder if he realli did tell the person. I hope he didn't. then i remembered that our class might be holding a chalet again this july i think.

That made me remember my choir is going to be having our retreat again some time soon.
I think my mind is probably thinking alot of things now. i became quite irritated and just got out of bed, to find myself typing here now. I want to sleep, damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home