Tuesday, June 15, 2004

and she dreams again...

I came home from meeting not too long ago. Now, I've gotten more things to pracise. Besides cantoring and you know what, I'm also singing a duet with "him". =) Oh, yes, you bet I was happy. It'll be this sunday along with cantoring. Just when I was talking about the hols being extra sian, this is what I don't like: Hols, nothing to do, well, nothing much at least, but when semester starts, i'm always bombarded with alot of things. We were discussing about choirs matters, that the choir attendace has been bad, late comers getting worse, and people not feeling "high" about choir already. This happens every year. It's only a while after retreats, that everyone is high.

We need to start working on this again. We'll also be organising the yearly retreat soon.Plus, just as i wished, we are coing Christmas peagent again this year, with st ceceilias! ;) So, i'll be bust with organising of all this, plus school, plus the recording of the christmas albums that I'm tentatively involved in. To add on, i'll be busy with some major stuf as well. I don't know about how I'm going to manage, but I guess I will. It's a wait and see idea.

Jared the orange carrot mushroom decided to happily tease us again during meeting today!
Coz, after we were told to sing duet, he started teasing "him". Never mind that, when Dad fetched us, Jared blatantly teased me! It was smth about "him" having to wake up early for school now, but Jared himself even earlier...(he was complaining you see).. So irritating, he was like "yah, but you think he wakes up early rite? so poor thing rite?". Gosh. Recently he's been the main person teasing us alot. I mean ALOT. super confrim he knows le.

I think it's not time yet. more and more things are teeling me it's not time yet. I'll leave it as that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home