Monday, June 14, 2004

and she dreams again...

Today is one of those "Mel-talks-to-herself-day". I've had this habit since I was young. I'd always talk to myself, like as if I was talking to a friend. So, I woke up pretty late again, had my breakfastlunch, and mopped the whole whole AGAIn. I'm soi so sian liao. Worse, i'm becoming some silly little girl, thinking of him day and night. hahaha. So very pathethic. I haven't been reading my memoris of a geisha and I don't know why.i want to read but everything i've been doing all feels terribly mundane. MUNDANE. Can't stand it. I mis him already. But i think he'll me coming for meeting tonight. Hey, don't tell me all i write about is him and what i do at home. Don
t tell me i'm such a bore since you read the same things i write everydasy. Well, give me something better to write about then. I'm not someone who puts up news paper articles on my blog. Damn it. You're probably just as bored as i am. So, there you go, the hols. Really dont know which i prefr sometimes. Really. Bet you would agree. Schl? nah, want hols. Hols? nah want schl. freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home