Saturday, June 12, 2004

and she dreams again...

Today was nice=)
Woke up super late, but, still managed to play piano, practise songs, and spend time with mum in the kitchen! Hahaha=) Didn't really, like do stuff with her, but watched her make breads, cook japanses beans for snack tonight, and fried cheese omelette!! ;)

I was also offered another opportunity to record again! Thanks to Sam! Starting when school starts, so I'm gonna be real busy! Along with other stuff as well!

And my sister, Angel just came home from australia last night! hehe, was talking to her earlier today, and really happy to hear from her again ;) Feel so bad, I promise I won't postpone our next meeting!!! Can't wait to see her. However, she's only got a week of holidays left, while we have two more weeks. How strange! I think because they are having SIP (ITP) Next semester. It's the whole of the semester, so no real lessons for them. How lucky!

Alright, shall update again maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home