Monday, June 14, 2004

and she dreams again...

I wanted to post last night. I've been having some terrbe nightmares recently. It's usually after i think too much about certain things. Also, my nose has been getting worse at night, and sometimes i can't sleep for hours. feel terrible the next day when i didn't sleep well the night before.

i was feeling very down last night, but after i spoke to two friends online tonight, i feel much better. I hate it when bad memories come back to me. It wqs sec schl related. I was feeling lousy about some stuff. I think i had a whole paragraph of thoughts i could have written out last night, and it would have been one of those super deep ones, but I've lost it now. Oh well. Maybe that's better.

Choir was alright. Tenors section moved to the seats behind my section, instead of beside us. Their miking is much better now, but just a bit too loud now. My family ended up talking with his family quite a bit today after mass. It doesn't always happen, but it felt a little weird. we like, didn't move? we just stood there, and talked a little. Mum said wanted to ask them to join us for dinner, but decided not to. darn! His bro, weijin, has been a little funny lately. he's not been coming to choir for weeks now. Dunnoe what's happening.

Sarah used this to cheer me up: Always think od the diamond. Hoe is a diamond formed? It is thru preasure and heat. we are like diamonds, when bad things happen, we learn, we shape our diamons, and gradually, we'll be more and more beautiful diamonds. And Jill also said God shines thru us, and we look beautiful that way.=)

There's a section leaders meeting tmr. Bro, me, and Him are involved as usual. So, guess that will kill two birds with one stone. Doubling up our meeting. Spoke to him online, but he didn't reply again. He's already starting school tmr. Poor thing. I passed him the stuff today. Gave some crap excuse. feel guilty, but hell, it's been with me for weeks! I think i know what he's thinking.

Anyways, I ammended my friendster account. And i was upset over something that started with me going into friendster lst night. Oh well. I'll haf to deal w that. it'll all be fine again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home