Wednesday, June 16, 2004

and she dreams again...

-There's A First Time For Everything-

Yeah. today was my first time doing a facial. I went with mum to her friend's place for the facial. We spent a WHOLE afternoon there. That, i think was one of the things I didn't like about the facial. Too much time. I'm also not used to all the masks and stuff.

Bro is going for a four day camp tmr. Heh, it's always wanting and not wanting him to leave . Wenever he does go for camp, i'm alone, when I'm home. But then it becomes all too quiet. I hope he doesn't dtrain himself there too.

Hmm, tmr i'm heading down town, coz i have to meet up with that guy about the upcoming recording..grrr...why not tam[ines? argh. Nvm, will be out with mum anyway.

that's all for today. i received alot of forward sms today. and little Nick, from choir, has suddenly become my little brother. that will make my 1,2,3...I've lost count, but number ( ) little "brother" now. hahaha.

Received a call regarding some choir stuff earlier. It was a preety long call, and some serious discussion about some things. This would make the third time I've heard some one tell me that I'm matured. Ok.Thankyouverynice.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home