Thursday, June 24, 2004

and she dreams again...

To sing well, one needs to take note of so many different things. Those who realli can do just that, they are really gifted. Those who don't haf...have to keep practising...
---------------

Someimes im just so happy things are the way they are...coz i feel that we're not prepared..we have too many differences...and too many similarities...how ironic. I think so many, many times, i have wanted to tell you. I can't even remember how many times. Today was just one of them. Thank you. For the calls, today, yesterday, and the msgs today and yesterday. You're way too skinny. You should eat more. There are so many things i want to share..and so many things i want to teach you. You prob have a lot i could learn too.
---------------

God sure has his strange ways. I read back a few letters Angeline and I sent to each other at one point, and in one line, she told me: God has his reasons for everything tha happens to you.You'll find out in due time. At that time, it was the break-up, and today, i sit and think back on what happened, and I realise; why,yes, he has given me the answer already. It was for me to grow up, to learn what's happening around me, to let my family learn somethings. Thanks Angie.
---------------

I don't know what's gonna happen when school starts, but i honestly believe that god really has a plan for me, so let it be. Just let it be. I'm strong after so much, and all the tears will just pull me thru whatever storms I haf to ride. I wish I could haf him to ride with me, but right now, he must have his own to ride too. But, he's lucky. He really has alot of things better than me. For that, I think I'm glad too. Though many say it's better to go thru it. Not neccessarily.I'd rathe he not.
-------------

I'm sleepy, and feeling a bit vulnerable now. So i better go. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home