Friday, June 25, 2004

and she dreams again...

With regard to relationships, eso those who are in one now when their young, (even for someone of my age), this is what Mybro and I feel, and I have to admit to some of it :

Young teens go into relationships, because they want to be loved, because they want to feel what it's like to be "in love". They go thru all the drama in it, and go into another and another, what is it anyway? In actual fact, we are all too young for relationships.Why make your options so limited, when you haven't even started to look at your options? After school, reality starts to hit hard. maybe one wants to go overseas and study? How long can the other wait? Yes, it's quite true isn't it? Eso since, nowadays it's the trend to be attached. I'm absolutely not condemning people in relationships, esp those of my age and younger. But these are true facts. Even I'm guilty of some of it. Those that last thru relationships that start young are few and far between.

haha...after going tru two over yrs of "wirl wind relationships", i think I've settled for "him" now yea? But, who knows there's someone else i'm yet to meet? heh...interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home