Thursday, July 01, 2004

and she dreams again...

Thoroughly tired out. Second official day of school, and second official day of recording. Both of which were exciting and fun. Schl, well, only becoz it was mr erik wander's black and white photography (1st) lesson. Ive signed out a camera for the whole semester, BUT, i've no idea to use it. Better still, my photog knowlegde? it's like...totally not there anymore? So much for my love for photog. I only use digi cams since year one, damn it. I must, must get back on track, czo this subject is damn funky. I have to produce good pics, and then i'll feel good about them, since i can't, take post production with marc jonet, which to me, sucks big fuggin time.

Recording was good. last two nites, we've completed three songs. I hope i can finish this off with them by next week, though i doubt it, coz we're recording two albums; but I don't think i can squeeze in time if they wana record every nite. i need time for work too. Since, one big (sadly, missed) opportuinity is out of my schedule now, work and recordings will have to be juggled. Ermm, choir retreat planning is gonna involve me too, so...God, please, give me the strength, time, energy, and zest to mentally and physically go thru everything.

specs breifing tmr. Foog.

alrite, i gtg...it's darn late, so damn tired...haiz, yes, singing wise, i'm on average la. So sad, im not fantastic, but i wana keep improving and keep working on others' constructive criticisms.

dont think i'll be blogging much. Just no time. This week has realli been school, studio, home, sleep, school...

I just found out last nite, after some research, that im suffering from chronic sinus. Only way to get rid of it, is to go thru surgery. I think i'll have to see a doctor...but for now, i'm not ready to. I'll have to asap though.

I get home, *he*'s asleep, i wake up, *he*'s already awake. I need your company, right now...i need your shoulder to lean...but he is tired too.

Nite all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home