Wednesday, July 28, 2004

and she dreams again...

I spent a whole day in the darkroom in school today. Slthough I was quite tired, i left at 9pm, realli happy. I printed 10 prints the whole day, and they all came out really nice ;p It's a huge improvement from the first roll of film! And I have angie to thank for lending me notes, harriet, for sugguesting a location to shoot, and my bro for all his ideas of shots. =) I also have to thank Christine chan for being a superb darkroom partner. she's excellent!!!  I'm so in luv with b&w photography, I wish I only had this module. I enjoy it very very much.
 
Tmr meeting angie and the producers for meeting. I realis Ive ben having meetings the last three days. It's really becoming a come to school for meetings week, in addition to projects. I was suppose to attyend two meetings in fact (today), but i wasnt quite needed at the other one.. The darkroom gets so cold, I feel numb when I come out, and when you go back in, esp in the day, you feel rather blinded. hahaha. Tmr there's lesson too! yay! hehe...gotta get down to finishing my tv script..and writing letters...There's also some stupid thing we're suppose to hand up next week for IS. I think first of all, i don't know what it's about, and second, who DOES listen to tht guy's lesson anyway??? Hmm...

I'm at a lost with myself. I'm not sure how I wana be with the two of them anymore. I realli realli dunnoe. C mentioned something to me yesterday during dinner. he said we all can "steal" from each other. Like not just things, but we can steal each other's trust, each other's limelight, and so many things...so I told him the worse is when someone steals your heart. Coz you realli can't ask for that back. Mine is aching real bad now. I don't even dare to think abt anything.'

seal caused emotional torture. Stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home