Saturday, September 25, 2004

and she dreams again...

This celever girl decided to roast her skin under the sun with no protection to take photos for her final project for B&W. soo clever. I knew most definitely that i was gonna get burnt and i still did it. so to the folks aka= dun love myself enuff. Actually i wonder how much do i love myself? Sometimes i love myself alot. and some times i dont. this period of time is probably the latter.

I wana go for a holiday. i wana go catch movies. I wana go shopping and go p;ay, but I don't have that kinda time. If it's not work, work, work, it's rest, rest, rest. I'm at a point, the i-dont-get-to-go-out and realli getting to me. I wish, i could go dance my nites away, play my days away. It's this point, i wonder, why am i working soo hard for schl? The only thing is so i'll do well for the year, and leave with time well spent. Actually, I realli don't know. I still don't know what I wana do after this.

Shit. I'm just feeling depressed the last couple of days, moaning myself to sleep, sleeping away, to prevent people from toking to me, no, also, coz im aching all overand i'd stare at my phone, no msgs, no calls, and all i want is to tok to him. fuck my pathethic wants. nikky, if you ever read this gurl, you know what? We're so very alike in this aspect. all us girls. I havent even had time or energy to practise my vocals except on sundays. Can i just sing sing sing and that's my work? I wana just cut clbums. oh great the radio is playing a damn sparstic song.

Hey mel are you ok? Yeah, i'll get thru it, it's part and parcel of life. I'm not always that blady strong. But, hey folks, I prayed realli sincerely again this morning before having tunvh. I know it'll all be alright in the end. so what is this post? ranting, complaining and letting out the cries in me. I need a BREAK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home