Tuesday, September 07, 2004

and she dreams again...

just been BUSY. sorri. theset wo weeks also prob no time to write. just dun feel like writing either. not becoz nothing happi happens...but...also nothign special..so..nah...oh, maybe there's one..yeah, there is! i bought myself a new stereo systrem for 99!!! =) my gosh..and it works so well!

hehe...one more too...RETREAT!!!! it's coming up this weekend, and possible clubbing too!!! wohoooooooooooooooooo~ ^___^

Gonna get to do my praise and worship session, and the games we've organised..and all the lovely stuffs!

I'd like to say a special THANK YOU and luff you...my sister, mel!! My twin my babe! =) hehee...and i so miss my other sis , angel too...gurls....such darlingZZ

my little bro..hope you dont so sad liaoz k?..=) smileZ!

and..well...i dun haf a love to write abt, and dun wish to anymore..the hurt is too painful..so do excuse me...gd nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home