Wednesday, August 25, 2004

and she dreams again...

It was a very plesant day. It started off with helping a blind man at the mrt station. After we parted our seperate ways, I felt this little stab in me. The impact of a blind person not being able to see what we see, became greater to me. i felt good helping him...and I did my good deed for the day! What's more important is that he needed help. Everyone walked past him, like as if he wasn't there. he was gonna bang into a wall for goodness sake!

haha, newae,I met up with Nezar and Vicki as we were gonna meet our old man cast. He is really nice, really helpful and a very happy man too! he gave some very good advice and it was amazing how accurate he was! After he left, we discussed stuff and had a nice lunch at mac. Thx guys...you're awesome : )

I headed down to west mall after that, to meet Ana. It's been a while and I finally have an afternoon free. An afternoon to laz a bit. Have some sponsorship now, and am very glad abt it! ;p We ate some stuff at Coffee bean then walked around...bought some cool boxes and two cds!!! The cds rock man.

I made my way home...and enjoyed a cool breezy evening. I was bathing, in one of the other bathrooms instead, coz mine was being occupied. That bathroom was cool man. I rarely bathe in that bathroom and I enjoyed the difference! hahaa...*wink* Nah la, it's just that there's a window, and breeze was brushing across my face. It was nice....and the lights from the swimming pool downstairs created the atmosphere...I like such nights, when I'm doing my own stuff, and these quiet moments come by. So, I spent some time just enjoying those moments oif the night and breeze. At times, my balcony is very chilly too. I love it!

Then after that, is the usual stuff...funny emails...written emails...and im still up! wahahahaa. The next few days prob heading down to schl again to do my bnw. I'm glad I didnt go to another school (suddenly). I'm glad im doing my third yr. Coz Im enjoying myself now. I reelli am.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home