Tuesday, August 10, 2004

and she dreams again...

I think too much. Hahaha. yeah, i realli do very often. I'm glad i know how to unwind too, and put time aside to ease my brain cells of it's stress! Hrrmm...I'm so happy i did the budget at last! (someone please remind me i have movie magic work to do). My specs group is superb. Seriously. Every single one of them. My director is understanding, and guiding and crazy too. My writer has great perserverance with her script. My soudn guys, are, cool. thier ideas and input is even better. My editor, hes so chill, yet always at the side giving me feedback and stuff. yeah. =) Thanks guys. !!

Nationa day parade was really nice to watch again. S'pore idol was even better! You bet!! hurhurhur... Though the judges shoudl freakin wake up thier ideas. They don't know what they want. They have thier own thins thier looking out for, that's fine. But their standard and behaviour keeps varying as they go along. Haiz. Some other stuff I shan't say here.

Hmm...I'm still up doing paperwork. Mountains...and more mountains to be done. hahaa...;0

My focus of b&w second assignment is facial expressions, of my closest friends. But they all are giving me such a hard time larz!! All shy shy one..half a roll onli...I still have so much more to go! *oh no* Nvm, will just take more of them. I think i have to divert my focus to good friends. yeah.

Okay...gtg continue work...byez.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home