Thursday, August 05, 2004

and she dreams again...

Thanks Rey da man for dropping by!

Today's class ended pretty fastr, and I spent some time in school before I went home. Funny, I'm so sleepy now, i dozed off on my bed earlier. i was planning on doing soem paperwork...But nvm, i'll get them done tmr after HOUSE OF FLYING DAGGERS!!! yeah man! prob go look for new shoes tmr...need new shoes for school. And definitely buy the jay chou cd. yups.

Specs grp, we'll be having recce again next tuesday...take note yar...prob same time...=) We missed out the flat...didnt look for one...and we'll be getting shots proper on tht day...yeAP! I will email soon...promise...btw, we need a group name!! Like a company name? yeah...with logo...

hmm...okay...cannot tahan liao...must ZzzZzz....wonder how clubbing went for the girls, must've been fun!

=) nitezzzz.....

rah za bu na du......and i cant remember..heheeeee




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home