Monday, August 16, 2004

and she dreams again...

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm reallii happy. I celebrated two days in a row. My birthday, and then today, Godma's and mine. =D Saturday nite was a great dinner at the "Different taste" restaurant at frankel. The nite wwas celebrated with my Godfamily, and Jill's family. My elder Godbro couldn't make it at first, but, he came to my house after that to join us!!! : ) We had chit chat and photo taking ...and we ate snaks and watched tv, before cutting cake and opening my presents! I was really very touched. esp since I've not heard anyone sing me a birhtday song sicne two yrs ago. My 18th went by with nothing. This yr's became extra special, and I had the best my damily could give me. =0) dad, Mum, kor...thank you so much!!! My Godfamily and Jill's family were great too. My godbro gave me a present. He doesnt always. It's real nice. Jill and Sara got me something from HAPPY HOUSE!! wow=) And the two sweet girls made me hand made cards..using special crayons.;p Godma made me a special chocolate chessecake!
Today went by with an extra HAPPY day!!!! Oh yea=p *he* was so nice to me today!!!! *chuckle* reeellii...he was wonderful to me today...luv himn so much!
::...[EDITED]...::
hehee/better dun say here!! wahahahaa...but basically, seven things he did/ said to me...made me reallll happy!!
I soloe-d in church today. It was my best ever. Thnk you Lord. Thank you. You made the whole day great. We sang for RCIA after tht..and I kept grining coz we sang that same song I solo-ed...*uhhum*...and..*uhhum*.... Then we headed for Godma's!!! Auntie Anne brought her chefs to godma's!! Amazing man!! We had a feast! And Godma made another cake!--To the august babies!!! *yay* I love godma...it's like...two days...everything became more special! I found out Auntie Teng Ai's bday is the same as mine!!
And to Jermaine and daphne, whoose bdaes are TODAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURLS!!!
I took pics again! Since Ive had more chances to use our digi cam, I've taken loads more pics!! Good ones too=)
Tmr and tuesday two more days to celebrate!!! the best thing is, i'm still getting my work done amidst the happiness! wohoo! Tmr haf producer's meeting at starbuckesss...and gotta get more work done! Olrite!
Thank You Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home