Tuesday, October 12, 2004

and she dreams again...

I'm fucking scared. Some bitch seems to be taunting my life. fuck. Stay thye hell away from my friends and my dear. fuck. shit man, of all people, just leave _____alone.

God, please, may your will be done. May your angels keep me safe. May you and your angels watch over us. please. Nothing must go wrong. pls.

My broadband died for three days. technician repaired it last nite. Now, my comp has crashed, or died. some memory failure, some virus shit, and I'm only free to be home on thursday to get it fixed. now using dad's comp and i've nothing in here. What's worse, my HD has all my impt FILES. we're tokin abt songs, photos, loads of them, word docs...shitsssss.

Help me pls.
I miss you. I hope you trust me. I feel i've lost you, and i'm like onli a friend to you. Shit la, i'm damn tired, so, i'm gonna slp now. Not feeling well at all.

Have mercy on us lord, may no harm come upon us. Becoz I believe .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home