Thursday, December 02, 2004

and she dreams again...

RITE. i just lost my whole post. Dont you just HATE IT when tht happens?!?! My neck is aching ok! wah lau....hahahaha...

i shall not spoilt the mood of my post, sooo...TAUFIKK!!!!!!!!! you rock buddy!!!!!!!! HEHEHE.. everyone is so damn proud of you! Singapore FINALLY made the rite choice!! it's taufik in the house, and truly, TAUFIK deserves it all!!!

hehe...now...KL WAS GREAT!!!!! loads and loads of eating, shopping, and meeting old friends!! yeah, and I took loads of pics too! Dont know how I'm gonna share them yet, coz all the serveers are screwed up! hehehe

I damn tired now...so tmr k?? I am happi to be back on sunny island with cleaner grounds..hee;p and DEFINITELY safer drivers...damn man those pple there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home