Wednesday, November 24, 2004

and she dreams again...

Hi THERE!! hahahaha =)

Got da mood to write, so i shall write! ^___*

What have I been doing...I'm not too sure which day i left off at, so i'll back track... -:

Today, went to catch The Incredibles with my bro and Andrea. It was great seeing her again after so long! She's single again; it didn't work out that well. But she's still so into dancing! After that we went to the esplanade, to enjoy the second night of "A Date with Friends". Tonight's jam was a tribute to Andie William's song! =) Esplanade is holding a week of such sessions, and every night a different band goes down to jam and it's FOC. What else can you ask for? =) My family is going down every night with our friends until we leave for KL on sat bright early chirpy morning! =)

We headed to that same place for supper. It's somewhere near Good Shepard church but i dont know what the place is called. I swear the way im eating supper and munching, i'm gonna put on weight and that's BAD!!! hehe...But the prata there is so so so delicious!

Yesterday, went to Paragon with mum and bro to buy new xmas tree decors...wow, they're decors are real nice...;p After that we had tea at the basement and headed off to esplanade for the first night of a date with friends. Yesterday was special coz we went there to support my friend Wendy, who has been singing for fifteen years now. She also has her own studios (Mix Studios) with her husband Jerry, who is the fantastic drummer! Last night was a tribute to the Carpenters, and Wendy did a splendid job!!! Her tone is very suitable for Karen Carpenter's songs and she sounded great! Not to mention I had excellent company too! Hehehehee...*uhhum* .

Supper was at ECP and was with that excellent company. : ) Not to mention i sat with that excellent company the whole night. hahahahaha. (OMG MEL)

What did I do the day before? Hmm Sunday! Oh Sunday something sad happened. Unfortunate rather. I hope for the best.

Saturday was cool. I was out for 17 hours. From 7+am to 12+AM. My gawd. That was incredible. By mid noon i was stoned. Hahaha. Went to sing for my friend or rather previosuly my cathecitsm teacher's wedding early in the morning. It was a gorgeous wedding at St Theresa's church. I did solo for the ending hymn. I was very very glad I could for her. After the wedding the reception was really fun. Met alot of old cathecists friends I'd not seen in ages. Everyone there kept saying how well i sang...DAMN paiseh. Even on Sunday when i sang for the Litany of the Saints for baptism, I had alot of those compliments. WAHHH. Thank you Lord. I am grateful. =)

Me , my bro and mum headed down to town for some shopping and mum was so nice to get me another pair of jeans and a realli nice shirt blouse! hehehehee. Thanks mum!!! More to come in KL!!! wahahaha. I headed off to live class in the eveing and then for supper AGAIN after tht. Madness.

kay, i'd go as far back as Saturday. i can't remember wad else happened after tht. hahaha

Lastly. I made someone really happy today. =) In turn, he made me really happy. ;p
Happy Birthday Nel : )
I'm happy I touched someone else. I wanted to.

No, it was not the excellent company. i seem to be drifting in between for now. It's like clearer and than not. So wad. I'm happy .






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home