Wednesday, November 17, 2004

and she dreams again...

Ive been wayy lazy to blog these days. I have no idea what's happening. hahahaaa. I'm well known for being a regular BLOGGER. Now, I can't even be bothered to read blogs! ARGGGH. So I force myself to, coz I don't wana miss out on my friends daily entries. Some of them I can only check on them thru my blogs, like HOLLY. yeah...=)

So, here I am. Choir is getting very busy. We are combining with another choir to sing for Xmas midnight mass. Loads of stuff to practise. We had a practise yesterday with them for four hrs.

Alot of loved ones are passing away. Ive lost count how many this year. Alot of seriously ill pple too. Oh lord, please watch over them and their families.

I'm attending two weddings this month. How nice. : ) Both of them are my cathecitsm teachers. :p How sweet. Two teachers in God's love, start off their new journies of Love together. =)

I'm damn sian now...and tired too. I'm feeling quite lost...about some issues at hand. I can only leave it to God. hat he wants me to do after this, what he wants me to become, who he wants me to meet and continue being friends with...who he wants to take away from me...everything.

Ever felt yr family became to much for you to handle? The word and meaning behind family...is smth so overwhelming sometimes.

signed off,

mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home