Saturday, November 06, 2004

and she dreams again...

I just feel horribly sick today. Outing with sis and Harry got cancelled. Angel, sorri too that we didnt meet up also.Llast night, i slept at 1130pm. everyone was suprised. my body felt damn late..the kind of feeling you have when it's already 4am, and you're still up. I slept till 1pm today, got up feeling really screwed up, took some vitamins, water, panadol, and headed straight back to sleep. (of coz not forgetting milo to keep away the hunger). Woke up again around 630pm, had dinner, and here I am now, typing my blog...STILL feeling like crap. Darn. Work starting on monday, and I'm cantoring again next sunday.How am i gonna sing tmr. BUGGER.

Looks like the fun night out next wed is a goner for me. Im so sorry gurls. AGAIN. It's damn frustrating. I wonder too, when I'll getta stay over at someone else's not becoz of work. i wonder when I'll getta go for a midnight show, without the family I wonder when I'll getta go for holiday without them too. AAgh. Gig night was one LUCKY night. nvm, for now, i'll have ta be patient. Anyways, now it's far better than before. Heh, I remember those horrible times two yrs back. At least now i get to go out alot more, and well, being home pretty late, before 12 is pretty ok now.......

I...keep dreaming of him. I dont know why. Ok, maybe I do. Two nights already. I KEEP dreaming of him. Shit. I keep replaying his songs, but I don't understand why it was so easy for me to just...ok...DELETE. But I'm also not thiking of that someone else anymore. Im serious. It's just him, him, him. Oh fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home