Wednesday, November 03, 2004

and she dreams again...

-Spent alot today, and wernt for an audition-

Actually the order of events is the exact opposite. : ) I went for an audition at The Backstage this afternoon. They are tapping into the live performers market. They are trainining people who can already sing, to become artists with them, to become live performers. They are tapping into the market that has hardly got anything yet in Singapore. The audition went well, except that I needed my lyrics, as I had only memorised last night. After talking alot with them and the audition, plus my Xmas CD as my portfolio, they were very impressed. I'm probably starting with them. =) Wish me luck. I have to prove to them, by the end of two months, that i can perform live. then i'll be slotted for all the concerts next yr! *sweatdrop*. i wana do this so much!

After that, I went to orchard with my babe, meliza, my SISTER. Had a whole day of shopping! *the ultimate nightmare for guys* Ended up buying quite alot of stuff. I won't complain i'm broke, coz I know it. =) But, I spent wisely none the less. It still came up to quite a bit. Oh well, once in a while is ok. ;p

I'll be going for a job interview tmr. This is where I'll get my money for the holidays. I really hope me and sis get the job. tmr meeting at sam's too at night, so we're gonna shop again to kill time. I do need to collect some stuff from orchard anyway. All the best to me! Olright, I'm gonna try upload photos here. soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home