Thursday, October 28, 2004

and she dreams again...

I have been blogging and uploading photos and everything on multiply! im so sorry ive abandoned this place!! Ok, I'm gonna try and paset eveything here! hahaha...;p There are alot of entries so I'll just put some more important and not so private ones up..kekee

Wednesday-27th oct.

My Christmas Album--Pls Do Support!
Dear All,I am extremely excited to announce that the Christmas album I was busy recording in June will be available in all catholic churches from this sunday onwards. The album is titled" The Best Of Traditional Christmas Songs" . The producer, Mr Peter Chua, offered me a chance to sing with him, and two of his other session singers, Michelle Ng and Jeffrey Forseka. there are twelve songs in the album and I have two solos in it. ( One is a whole song and another half a song). The two songs are : O Come, O Come emmanuel, and Silent Night. We spent some time recording, and now it is finally ready for your listening pleasure! Please do support us! it is a very nice Christmas album! Go to any catholic church bookshop. it will be available there. I will like to thank my choir's music director, Mr Samuel Seow, who reccomended me to Mr Peter Chua, the producer of this album. Thank you very much. Do support!! God bless everyone!Sincerely,Melissa : )

This week has been awesome!
Three Nights in a row i had such a good time!! Thank you Lord, thank you soo much!!Monday Night--My most talked about Gigs I attended with meliza, Harry, jayne, cheryl two nights ago. Took some crazy pics.Tuesday(aka yesterday)-Had dinner at al ameens with Chua, kalif, Norainah, Sheng, Vicki, Wayne, and had a great time with vicki after tht before heading home. Took some crazy pics.Wednesday(aka tonight)- My family and I went to Actors Pubto collect my Xmas CD from my producer. He and the rest of his session singers were gathered together for a jam session, or a fun night : ). We had no intention of staying initially, but we stayed till 3+am. We jammed and jammed and jammed! i had aload of fun, singing, dancing, playing the drums and all! I had a really good time together with the rst of the singers and musicians, just jamming away every song we could think of!. hahaha=) I did get a bit dizzy at first, coz i was drinking and dancing at the same time...but it went off. Haha at one point, i was going off key so much!. It's a nice pub no matter: )Lord, Thank you for three great days! I was feeling terribly sick (as usual) when I woke up, but luckily it went off. ;p

Tuesday-Oct 26th
-edited for privacy sake to others-
Dinner at A-Ameens
Guys,Thanks for the invite for dinner today. Vicki and I had some nice time together after that. Will upload with other photos...Vicki, thanks for such a nice time today as well. Don't be down anymore about it. What's done is done gurl.

Monday-25th oct

Barnone, The Night Out,Ronin, Electrico
Last Night, i was at bar none for my friend's band's gig, along with another band.Photos im uploading. I had alot of fun, and the bands were awesome!! Ronin is my friend's band, and they've come a LONG way! They've got their EP out already, and it's good shite!! Electrico played alongside them last night, and they were just as good, with their songs on p10's no one now! Check them out! I really really had alot alot of fun! Check out my friend's band, Ronin, at : http://www.roninriot.com/and Electrico at:http://www.electricomusic.com/home/default.htmlElectrico is no one now, and Ronin is releasing thier full length album beginning of next year. To all the people who didn't have faith in them, stuff it in yr face! hahaha =)I'm very proud of them. I really had a good time last night. Thank you harry, Meliza, jJayne, Cheryl, and Harry's friends for coming with me. Let's go clubbing again!!!!! : )Bro, than you so much for letting me still be a special part of ronin. I lovr you guys so much. You have reminded me once again, that if IS POSSIBLE to fulfil my dreams even though we look different.

For the rest of the stuff, like photos, if you wana see, go to my multiply page at
http://melissaliaw.multiply.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home