Tuesday, October 12, 2004

and she dreams again...

Lord, I'm anxious, I'm scared. Please, let me know everything is olrite. Please, calm me down.

I have been on the run too much. I'm always worried for this and tht. I'm always anxious and i'm starting to realise it isn't quite normal. I walk fast, I eat fast, i dunnoe what else, but i'm always in this mode, wuick, quick, chop chop.

im beginning to realise I'm feeling very uptight recently. it's becoming more evident. I try to relaz my muscles, but it doesnt help.....oh lord, pls help me.

gd nite everyone. i'm gonna try to sleep, if possible. i hope it wont be another sleepless nite.

come to me....end this circus life, i dont want the clowns...i dont want to see you onlin in my dreams...baby, come back....i want my angel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home