Wednesday, October 13, 2004

and she dreams again...

I had dinner with my godbro, nick earlier : ) We ate at pizza hut!! yes, finally after ten months, i stepped into the the food place I was SOO sick of! hehehe...man, the food taste damn good and it feels sooo much better!! They have some new dishes like meat balls! WHOOOoo! It's real nice
Real happy also, coz my abang gurlfren, hahahaha, *butch la*, yan aka ah qil was there!!!! my gosh miss her loads!!!! She seems to have moved on with life. I'm very happy for her. She was my role model at work. She taught me all the expertise of the job. I truly love her for tht. I went to the bedok branch. Finally. I did it. Im happier. I hope one day i'd step into ps pizza hut, and do the same. Right now, i can't. funny how these things work.

But today, I'm also sadder. he said " We're just frens yah..."...yah...i understand. thanks for telling me...coz...then at least i dun keep the hopes up...it makes things easier as far as "knowing "goes...it sure beats not telling and i keep wondering what HE is thinking...but of coz it hurts...the same way it hurts when HE didnt say a word till today. But tht ive given up. but now, he has taken my heart away, and i cant do anything abt it coz we're just frens to him. I just wan you to know ...tht i miss your voice, i miss the songs you sang to me over the phone...I miss the way we used to chat. i miss yr concern for me...i miss the daily smses...i miss yr calls...I miss the way you joked abt how your jacket is so useful. i miss the 130 songs you'll scheem thru on yr mp3 player. Im sorri i have fallen for you. im sorri i was secretly happi when sly's sis asked me if im yr gf...coz i'd be honoured to be with you. I see a future in us. I miss you. I onli prayed tht i could have had the chance, the wonderful opportunity, to get to know you better, and share my love with you.
But i've not been given the chance to love someone openly. the Lord hasnt granted it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home