Friday, October 29, 2004

and she dreams again...

Today, thursday, was another happy day!!!

I went to KTV with Christine, Faith, Hanwen, and Xinyi to celebrate Faith's bday! Aww...the girl looks so sweet today ;p And even Christine was wearing this mager short mini skirt! man!! hanwen looks good with his new style too~~ Happy birthday darling Faith : )

It was really really nice to meet up with them again after sooo long!! The last time? February! I missed them aload since...

After that, I dropped by taka to eat and see korkor at work...then i went off to church for cantor meeting. Weiyi came even though he didn't need to. It was nice catching up again, and it was quite funny really. Big Sam said we shall not sit together again, coz we talked too much! hahaha...but really what other tiem do we have to chat? Jared came late!! *bleah* I seem better with my cantoring. i seem to have some sort of new found confidence. i dont know why.

I hope I'll be taking vocal lessons from Keith Chun. His daughter, Sharolyn, has some mad talent! Have no idea what singapore idol judges hear. freaking deaf. All , listen people, all the good singers are NOT in the competition. Incompetence of lousy judges, AND good singers just dont join idol competitions. Go to pubs, you'll find them.

Today as great. : ) Tis week is some magical weel for me. :p

Love ya all~

i've started a new chapter of my life!!! That's fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home