Tuesday, November 02, 2004

and she dreams again...

Happy All Saints Day =)

Had a great yummy dinner with godbro nick, sis meliza, brian and freda after mas today. pizza hut dinner. Totally rawks. =>

I'm going for an audition in less than 13 hours and I havent even started preparing. hahaha. Ain't I so cool? *alrite, please don't puke all over my blog*. Heh. Wish me luck. Meeting my sis after tht, like we're not sick of each other at all. Also meeting her on wednesday before our church meeting Will be going for an interview on that day as well.. Thursday I'm gonna cut my hair, and prob hang out with mum. =p

No other plans yet, but happi as it is for now.

Hmm i finally understand tonight. Why it didn't happen. Oh well, no point thinking so much about it right? =) I'll survive!!

Results will be out 12th November!

see ya all! *heads off to prepare for audition*

--a friend of mine...make tht a few friends of mine are rather down. please, pray for them, coz i'm worried.--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home