Sunday, October 31, 2004

and she dreams again...

I love my new layout. =) Now i feel like writing here more again. This week has really been awesome. This kinda thing doesn't happen everyday, and certainly, to have a great WEEK is something to be very greatful for. Thank you Lord.

Sean, don't know if you are actually reading it, but thank you too.=) You made my week even better! ^__^

I slept in the whole day. Haha. twelve hours straight. yes, it's another one of those days! =)
A day of slacking is wonderful. But, i may want to get a job. See how. Going to penang for a week from nov 28th to Oct 5th just before school starts. Hmm, actually, right now, I wana start listening to all my cds again, and memorising lyrics. I realised i become quite "handicapped" when I don't memorise lyrics, then I can't jam and perform any songs. That is really crucial. So, gonna start doing that again, and have songs ready at any time! =) This is also coz I intend to record demos soon, and send out to various companies. meanwhile I hope Peter, my producer, gets me more recording projects.

I'm determined, more than ever now, to make it big one day. One day not too far from now. I'm definitely gonna take vocal lessons again, but I'm not sure who to go to. I want something substantial, a programme that i'll definitely improve while taking the lessons. I'm researching on that.

man, i'm damn sleepy. Gonna stop writing because the english is terrible. See ya all!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home