Monday, November 01, 2004

and she dreams again...

THANK YOU LORD.
I prayed. My family prayed. I told myself I have to do this. i want to do this, to praise his name, and to thank him for evething he has done for me, esp this week. I got a bit nervous again, before cantoring today, but guess wad? I went up there, sang out, with no fear, and i finally, after four times of cantoring, FINALLY sang properly, and well. That means i wasn't on auto mode. i knew what I was doing up there. i could control my voice, the dynamics and everything.Everyone said I sang very well today. i'm really greatful Lord.

This week has been awesome. I'll repeat that, because I jut don't believe it. Monday thru to Sunday, everyday was good. Everyday was special. I'm really very happy. =). Happy halloween everybody! Tmr is all saints day. It's gonna be another great week. ;p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home