Friday, November 05, 2004

and she dreams again...

What have I been doing the last two days? MORE shopping :) I have been spending way too much for my own good. have stopped today, after changing my jeans, and buying a new pair of very adorable bed room slippers :p i shall leave the rest of the purchasing to my mum this weekend !! *hurhurhur*.

i went out with sis and Jayne again yesterday! The interview at swensens went well, and I would like to thank faith who recommended me to her friend. Za and I will be starting work on monday =) The work shifts and expectations are quite demaninding, but i'd give it a shot anyway! We went shopping and after that headed down to meet Jayne and Cheryl
baboon...hehehe...Cheryl dun angry kk! I took pics at the RAV pub we went to...actually..i was ok with the place, except tht it took damn long to start ( this peagent we went for). I headed home shortly, as I wasn't expected home too late yesterday.

Today, decided on joining the "live class" by the backstage. Am gonna earn the money to pay dad back as well. This is my dream, and I want to have some responsibility towards it as well. Shld be starting next week, together with work. Swensens boss hasnt msg me and sis...hope they do so by tmr, and that cartel gets back to us for an interview. i want tht job .

Today, went to cut my hair. I have a fringe now : ) I met Harriet for lunch at pasta mania at parkway. Saw some of my sec schl juniors. I'm outraged at the topics they were discussing. tsk tsk. terrible girls. The food was freaking good, coz Harry was LATE. hahahah =) nvm, that. It was raining heavily again today, and we were stuck at parkway. Ended up cutting hair pretty late. Due to rain, and I was pretty tired, decided to hang ard with harry till it was time to go home for IDOL. heheheh =) thanks harry....sorri abt yr shoess!

So, thats abt all for these two days. Gonna sleep in tmr. take care everyone!

Ps: i deleted the folder. my phone now has much more space. How irnonic, tht i got rid of it, after keeping them all. it has more msgs in the folder...but has only been ard for a short while. The other folder, which i cant bear to delete, has lesser, but been withme for ages. oh well. some things cant be explained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home